You can set a default allocation to channel(s) on all products in the location, then set exception for specific products.
For example, you set 10% of your inventory in the warehouse to your brand.com. For some products you are selling online only, you override this setting by overriding the warehouse setting, set 100% inventory available online.
- add channel(s) to warehouse
- allocate a portion of inventory (in %) to a channel
- Channel should first be created.
- Role :
- Self Operate: a channel operates by your own team
- Pick up point: set location as a store pick up store
- Percentage: % of stock in the location to be assigned to the selected channel.
- Enable remainder: You can choose not adding up to 100%, and allocating remaining stock evenly as per priority with this option enabled.
- Sync Field: sync 'on hand' or 'available' inventory to the channel. We suggest using 'On hand' in CLEARomni, as the 'available' is managed by the channel.
Example 1 - own brand.com on Magento, with 50% of the inventory from a warehouse
- Channel: Magento
- Role: Self Operate
- Delivery (Percentage): 50%
- Delivery (Sync field): 'On Hand'
Example 2 - both brand.com on Shopify and shop in Lazada shared all inventory from the warehouse.